Thread: Turner's Place
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:42 AM   #21 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Leelee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Leelee smiled "I have a few brothers actually. I was the only girl of four children. The other two do not speak with Edward and I, they left the business way before I was even old enough to take it over. I haven't talked to this brother in years, so I don't know how well it will go over, but it might make it more fun." She grinned at the thought of making him uncomfortable. "Daniel I will let you know when and where I'm going so you don't worry. I will have to get use to traveling, because if Edward is going to leave the business then I will have to do everything on my own."

Daniel listened as Leelee revealed more about her family, more than he thought he knew. See now that made sense as to why she was not too girly, being around three brothers can make you less girly and more strong just like his Leelee. Ah so they wanted nothing to do with the business, so Leelee took it over when she could. He smiled "Yeah? Mm thats great if it makes it more fun. " he smiled as she grinned and also somehow she knew what he was feeling about this whole trip business for she explained it all telling him not to worry and that he would be informed of her whereabouts "With you that organised I guess I don't have to worry about anything" he smiled before moving in a bit closer and planting a lengthy heartfelt kiss onto her lips, not wanting to pull away from and losing that moment but he had to ask her a question hoping that the moment would remain despite what he was about to ask her. "Leelee, sweetheart, have you talked to Edward regarding the business? I mean whether he is leaving or not or have you two not talked yet?" he asked thinking that maybe they had talked.