Thread: Turner's Place
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Leelee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She rolled her eyes, "I'm with your father, why would you want to live in the muggle world if you didn't have to." she took another big gulp of her drink. "I think I might take a trip soon. I need to get away, do some traveling far from society. All this change is driving me a bit crazy." she was feeling awkward in her own skin and she hated that. Leelee never felt uncomfortable and this was not her style.

Daniel had to hold back a smile as he saw her roll her eyes, he didn't want her getting the wrong message from him smiling at that. But he had to admit that he kind loved it when she did that, he listened as she had her usual anti-muggle world talk and before he could respond to that he was interested in her trip talk. "A trip? How long you going for? any special place in mind?" he questioned her. He scooted a little closer to her and put an arm around her, he had no idea how soon she was going so in his mind time to make the best of this time he had with her. "Just don't go scaring the wildlife with your wand too much." he joked as he drank a little and rested the bottle on his knee looking at her, drinking in the sight before him... when you had her next to you who needed sleep?.