Thread: Turner's Place
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 04:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Leelee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Leelee's lips tightened she was never one to hold her tongue, but tried to say things a little nicer around Daniel. She wasn't sure why that was. "Well we will see, like I said it is Minerva's choice. I probably will talk with Edward soon about living arrangements, see what their plans are. Barbie is rich, maybe she has a mansion somewhere they can run off to." That would be ideal in her mind. She then sighed as he talked about her business, "Well I'm glad it doesn't bother you. I wouldn't stop if it did, I hope you know that. I'm good at what I do there is nothing I can see myself doing other then this." She felt her lips curve to a smile, "Well thank you for the offer, but like I said I will need to speak with my brother when he is off his love high. Daniel tell me about your day, I am tired of talking about mine."

He nodded along agreeing with her, she was right Minerva was the one who would choose where she went. Mmm Edward with a rich woman, leaving the house to Leelee? that would be good.. Gabby would probably love to have Edward move in with her since she had a ring on her finger so it was more appropriate that way rather than have Leelee move in here when she wasn't ready to move. "Yeah maybe they can" he smiled as she said she was glad her work didn't bother him. Yeah he had figured that she wouldn't have stopped even if it did bother him, the way she talked about her job he knew that she loved it. "You know I think I have known that for a long time, that's why I had tried to accept what you did was a big part of your life so I have accepted it. " well for the most part, now he knew for certain that this job meant alot to her.. he nodded when she said that she couldn't see herself doing anything else.. yeah she could be right on that one.

He grinned a little and nodded he knew she was going to say that or a flat out no way!! disgusted at his offer "Sure, yeah you will need to talk to him about everything now that.. yeah" he smiled avoiding talking about the engagement.. before he chuckled a little "Well I could listen to you talking about yours" he said half-jokingly "Not much to tell really ran a few errands, AND had the strangest talk with my parents today. Out of the blue they said that they were thinking of moving out of here.. they didn't give me a proper reason but I think to give me privacy or something. " he shrugged before he looked at Leelee "I will admit that having the place to myself does seem rather tempting, I just wonder where they would go, probably to another family member an uncle of mine or a cousin's place." he thought about what could have brought on this talk suddenly, he wondered if Leelee had an opinion on this but refrained from asking just in case she felt awkward talking about his parents