Thread: Turner's Place
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 12:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Leelee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Leelee walked in cautiously she knew he still lived with his parents and she felt uncomfortable coming in at such a late hour. "Sorry to bother you, I just couldn't take the love fest at my place any longer. Do you mind if I stay her a bit?" She would love to just stay over, but wasn't sure if he would be permitted to have night guest, the thought made her roll her eyes, he was a grown man and she was thinking of things like they were some kids.

Daniel smiled as she walked in and closed the door behind her "You are not bothering me, I actually love that you are here no matter what the time." he said as the smile was stuck on his face and he nodded "Yeah I guess that can be quite awkward being there with them" he looked at her "Leelee you are more than welcome to stay, there is really no need to ask me. Maybe think if this house as your getaway home, where you can stay away from home if things are tough over there" he hoped she wouldnt find it too much for him to say that, but it was how he felt. This could be her second home where she could get away from things, he then looked round and realised they were still in the hallway "Come on in.. can I get you something to eat or drink? or do you just want to sit and relax?" he asked as he gestured for her to continue on through the house. Sleeping was now the last thing on his mind.. with Leelee here sleep was not priority, she was!