View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #75 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
He wasn't going to call her that? Oh. How tragic. "I wasn't asking for that." Isobel just glared at that man. It was quite funny thinking how well they used to get along. "I waws asking you to be polite." Which the man was cleary not at all. She was pretty sure that Althea was not going to put up with Armen using her first name. So naturally Isobel was going to demand the same. Maybe she'd just ignore Armen until he started calling her by the name she requested. That could work pretty well. And she didn't mind ignoring Armen that much. She hardly cared for most of the stuff he said anyway.

Isobel just smirked at him. Well. Was he stupid? Isobel would not be down here if she wasn't. She had never ventured far from level 2, so it was obvious this was her new department. "Yes." And did he have anything to say about it? "And may I ask you why you are down here?"
To be polite, when wasn't he polite? It was polite not to cause your visitors to have to scratch themselves to death with charms you placed to keep others out of your level. "Calling you by your name is polite." Recard grunted, pushing his shirt sleeves back down to cover his forearms. He could have called her a brainless blonde but he didn't...that wasn't polite.

"Oh you mean besides getting stuck in what I presume is your little trick for trespassers? I came down here to see who replaced Corin, seeing as he was a former employee of mine." He said, to show her he did have business here after all.