View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #73 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
This was quite amusing, and Isobel was sure that her husband was going to be quite upset that he had missed that. Another memory sharing session would have to be organised because this was pretty much hilarious. Izzy did try to remain professional though, and not burst out laughing. She didn't exactly want any of her employee's witnessing that. But then maybe they could come and have a good laugh at Armen too. She was sure many people would like to laugh at him. He did make rather humorous moves. Just like he was doing now. Isobel had no intentions of letting him go. Not just now anyway. Oh no. She was going to enjoy this. It was finally time for payback. And this was a long time coming.

"One...do not call me Izzy." He had lost the right to call her that when he had dumped her. "It is Mrs Ferugson." And that alone. Or you know Ma'am. But she was good with either. "And....I could go fetch the department head..." She paused, looking like she was thinking about it. "But as I'm already here it would be a bit of a wasted journey."
Don't call her Izzy? That was her bloody name! "I am NOT calling you Mrs. Ferguson you are my collegue and not my superior." He sneered, then went back to scratching.

The next thing she said almost went right over her head. She was being insulent and and not getting the Mysteries Head on purpose so he would suffer more but--

"You are the Mysteries Department Head now?" Wow, Alexander. Way to pick them...but it seemed characteristc leaving a well established relationship to head off to another.

*COUGH*