View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 03:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
tiffyteddy
Formerly: Dan and Emma<3
Gryffindor

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tiffany Pevensie
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Wellington
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Tiffany's 50 ficlets for Harry Potter and Cho Chang ♥ - Sa13+
Pinkaholic | Teddy | S♥NE | Twinkle! | Baekhyun's wifey l K-pop lover | Dancing Queen l

Hi everyone who is now reading my ficlets! I am now writing my first set of ficlets on the pairings of Harry Potter and Cho Chang. Enjoy~
SPOILER!!: My topics xD
1. Accio 2. Avada Kedavra 3. Braking Charm 4. Blasting Curse 5. Colloportus 6. Crucio 7. Confundus 8. Diffindo 9. Disapparate 10. Engorgio 11. Expecto Patronum 12. Furnunculus 13. Flagrate 14. Horn Tongue 15. Hurling Hex 16. Impedimenta 17. Imperio 18. Incarcerous 19. Jelly Legs 20. Knitting Charm 21. Langlock 22. Legilimens 23. Levicorpus 24. Lumos 25. Mobilicorpus 26. Morsmordre 27. Muffliato 28. Nox 29. Obliviate 30. Oppugno 31. Orchideous 32. Petrificus Totalus 33. Point Me 34. Protego 35. Quietus 36. Reducto 37. Relashio 38. Rictusempra 39. Sectumsempra 40. Sonorus 41. Scourgify 42. Silencio 43. SpeRevelio 44. Stupefy 45. Tarantallegra 46. Tergeo 47. Twitchy Ears Hex 48. Unbreakable Vow 49. Wingardium Leviosa50. Waddiwasi

37 TO GO!

Disclaimer: The entire, wonderful, magical world of Harry Potter belongs to the incredible JK Rowling.

Cho Chang
1. ACCIO

To a second year student, it was not hard to learn simple spells. Especially for a Ravenclaw, who was recognised as the most intelligent among the whole school. However it didn't appear onto the intelligence of Cho. Though she was good at almost everything else, but not casting charms.

The Asian girl focused onto a book far away from her and took out her wand. "Acccccccio,"she said with full care. The book remained unmoved, still sitting on the table, enjoying its beautiful morning but not for her. "Fail, again,"she whispered with a little disappointment. How come I could never do it?

Cho had tried to do it in every morning, but she never did succeed. For once, the book seemed to move a bit but then it laid down again, motionlessly which had once again destroyed the hope from this girl. She just wanted to give up but she couldn’t since that was what her family told her not to. She was never going to give it up.

With a full house of disappointment, she picked up this ‘cruel’ book and went for lessons.

You are the potion of my life, you are the sweetness that I have.

Last edited by Lislchen; 09-18-2019 at 09:15 PM.