View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #38 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Her laugh warmed him up. It also meant that there was no trouble at all. Nothing was taken wrong. He happily grinned at her laugh and when she said his birthday plan would be amazing, so not a failure, he started to feel smug. Of course, it would be amazing because it was his work.

But the 'out of the country' part was still a little trouble. She did not say directly that it could be something else but her criterias for the birthday part; not being to stuck to one place all day, was something he believed he could deal with. He gave her a playful and mischievous look. ''Do you really think i can get stuck to one place all day and not get bored?''

She knew the answer for that. Yes?

''And if i get bored, why would i plan something that is boring?'' Unless the person he was planning the birthday party was a boring person and liked boring things. He could not even imagine Evelyn being boring. ''I will...-would try to make it something worthy of you. Which means it has to be perfect in everyway...like you. But um...'' he had to pause for a moment. ''Since i am not that perfect, not as much as you are anyway, something i plan can't be that perfect but i would try to make it the best.''

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.