Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 01:32 AM   #119 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 49

Chapter 49: It all makes sense in my mind

In my dream I could see my dormitory laid out in-front of me as if I really had just woken up. Although in place of Ceria, Marianna, Beatrice: there was a girl with hair the color of night and all limbs, a petite girl with cropped chocolate hair and freckles, and to my right sat a girl who had Weasley-fire-red hair. They all sat with perfect posture. The girls crept up the creepy scale by even blinking at the same time.

"Can I help you?" I asked them all.

"You kind of already did," they chorused.

"Ohhhhhhh, dear," I involuntarily moaned.

"Relax," they said. A smile sneaked onto their faces. Their different colored eyes seemed less frightening.

"Sure, relaxing, relaxing," my heart was pounding in my chest. "Not really helping that much, relaxing, relaxing,"

There was a noise beneath my line of sight. I crawled to the edge of my bed and peered down. Siting cross-legged on the floor was another girl, breathing in rhythm to the rest. She had just scoffed at me.

"I like you," she answered. She was taller than me, but was still pretty small. Her stark blonde hair was comfortingly familiar.

"You're Alexandra Malfoy," In all my confusion with my birthday, the ongoing train-wreck that was Ron and Hermione's relationship, and the basic emotional drain that is school. I had forgotten about the screaming girl from the Howler.

There were some thoughts I had had about her. Promises to myself that I would ask Malfoy all my questions tomorrow, but they were forgotten once my head hit my pillow.

"It's ok if you forgot about me. You didn't know me," the girls (who were actually the same person) consoled.

"What happened to you?"

"You know," they all casually leaned back with a confidence only a Malfoy could pull off, "I've come to realize some things when I was growing up, where I was you know, growing up. I learned that people are inherently good people. They all have the capability of slicing their closest friend's throat, but never without a reason that they deem valid. They all have some standards even if they're low ones,"

"Not to ruin your deep, philosophical moment, but you aren't really answering me question,"

They stared back at me.....and then blinked.....in perfect unison.......the illusion was effective.

"Anyways, what happened to me happened so that I would become someone's reason,"

"I knew that," I interrupted. They stared. They blinked. "Sorry,"

"I was educated, and on some days punished to affect someone thousands of kilometers away. Someone who loved me despite not seeing me for years. We didn't have a normal relationship. Like the one you share with Harry. There are not many reasons you and I treat our brothers like brothers. And yet we do,"

"We are the only family we have," I answered.

"My parents may not be the ones who separated Draco and I, but they allowed it to happen. So, we are the only family we have,"

"That seems kinda sad,"

"That's cause it kinda is,"

All of us sat there for a moment before I broke the silence. "This dream actually makes sense,"

The four Alexandras raised their eyes-brows.

"There is a reason I see all of you. My brain is trying to show me someone whom I've never met. So my mind came up with all the possible answers. It's pretty ingenious really,"

The girls answered again in perfect unison," You live in a world of magic and that's the answer you want to go with?"

I understand that I said I would post soon and then didn't soooooooooooooooooo.......I don't really know what else to say. SORRY i guess. But I am so excited for National History Day!!!!!! (I understand that none of you understand what I am talking about, but I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)