View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 11:47 AM

Post Emma Watson on makeup tips & haircut to mourn end of Harry Potter; Bling Ring photo

Emma Watson gave a few fashion tips and commented on how her famous haircut was a direct effect of the end of the Harry Potter film series in 2010 in the June issue of UK's Glamour magazine, as part of promotion of her Lancôme beauty lines. The Hermione Granger actress, who recently completed work in her next film project, Sofia Coppola's The Bling Ring, mentioned a few of her red carpet and everyday makeup regimes. That full article can be read in the scans below.

Emma also personally posted a new photo of her character Nicki from The Bling Ring set earlier this week via her official Twitter, and noted that her American on-screen counterpart - based off Alexis Neiers of the original Bling Ring - "likes Lip Gloss, Purses, Yoga, Pole Dancing, Uggs, Louboutins, Juice Cleanses, Iced coffee and Tattoos." That photo of Emma with brown hair extensions and a pink jump suit can be seen here; The Bling Ring is slated for a 2013 theatrical release.

Emma Watson: "I love French pharmacies. I'm obsessed - I could spend hours. They take a very medical, pharmaceutical approach to the face," she said in the latest issue of UK magazine Glamour.

"I love the French - less is more look - there's something very classy about it. It's so sad when people hide themselves behind too much make-up."

"I love having facials. I think it makes more of a difference to how I feel than a full-body massage does. You feel so fresh and new. And eyedrops… genius! The anti-redness ones are so good," she smiled.

"This sounds so ridiculous, but if you analyze what I've done with my hair over the years, it always matches my moods. Cutting off all my hair was all about getting rid of Harry Potter, and going dark was about mourning the end of Potter," she explained.

Photos!: Emma Watson in Glamour UK