Thread: The Blaze Home
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:35 AM   #354 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Leelee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Leelee opened the drawer in the coffee table and pulled out a quill and parchment. The quill sprung to life and the parchment lifted. "This is easy then trying to take my own notes on the interview." she then moved some pictures and placed them inthe closet. Looking around she made sure no ones faces other then hers and Daniels would be shown. Every step was necessary every time, her mind went back to the one time she had let her guard down it almost cost her everything. "We will do the interview in this room, I want you sitting in this chair. It can be the fastest out the back if needed." Daniel was standing and she walked over to him. "You ok? I know this is a lot to take in."

Daniel watched as she went around preparing for their interview with this woman.. hiding pictures out of view.. making sure everything was perfect and that there would be no proof of any other person except him and Leelee.. he looked at the chair and the door and looked at her and nodded that he understood that he was to sit there.. he watched as she came over to him "It may be a lot to take in.. but this is a part of your life.. just the way I am a part of your life.. so I going to embrace this.. cause I told you I love you.. and this is what you do.. so I am going accept all this.. its your job.. though its my first time seeing you do all this.. but I will get the hang of it.. and plus" he held both her shoulders "with you by my side.. I know.. you wont let anything happen to me.. just the way I wouldnt let anything happen to you" he smiled and kissed her forehead.. "I am ok.. and I'm ready" he smiled once again.. as he looked at the clock again.. and then Leelee. They were ready for the interview.