View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #43 (permalink)
Slytherin's Talon
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
C. Caspian
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Scarlet Seekers

Sarca stood to the side of the shop, not let taking any of the bags or even really looking at the merchandise. Ge was more interested in watching the crowd who were filling the place. He watched them talk to each other with a slightly bored look on his face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Hands stuffed into his pockets, Alexander Greingoth stood just outside the door to the shop and scanned the crowd combing the streets. So he was here today from the grand opening of a new establishment. ...and, what was this establishment again? Running a hand through his thick hair, he gave a quick glance upward to peer at the sign.

Madame Primpernelles Beautifying Potions, it read. Beautifying potions? His eyebrows creased inward a little as he wondered what sort of business he had at a place that sold beautifying potions. Hearing his wife's voice, he turned back toward the entrance. He could, maybe, meet a new acquaintance or two today. He was always looking for somebody else to do business with.

Stepping into the shop, he fell into place at his wife's side. "A beautifying potions store," he said, glancing around the lounge. "Hmm..." He attempted eye contact at a face across the room and nodded a polite greeting. With a smirk, as he just couldn't help it, he tilted his head sideways toward his wife and whispered, "You going to start brewing beauty products or something, Potions Mistress?"
You don't bloody say! Was Sarca Sning's eyes playing tricks on him, or was the MINISTER OF MAGIC stepping into the shop. What in Merlin's flying sock's was he doing in a beauty shop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inez Grey View Post
Oh how exciting!

Inez had made an effort to take a trip down to Diagon Alley this afternoon during her lunch break because she had seen in last month's Witch Weekly issue and just couldn't miss this. It was like the sale of the century!

The department head smiled brightly as the shop came into view and excitedly scurried through the doors with a polite nod to the shopkeeper. The woman made plans to stop by agian and speak to her but she wanted to explore the products first.

Ah the Minister and his wife were here. The woman smiled and waved smally across the room at the two, hoping for at least a nod.

AND A DEPARTMENT HEAD? Okay, maybe the new department head being here wasn't strange, but both of them here? Was this some sort of gathering for important dignitaries? Was the new department head from Mysteries going to pop up now too? Or Evander Bole? This was most interesting. Sning watched her as she approached the Minister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
Hmmm...

"I'm not in the mood to joke around, Alexander." She told him, using his first name. And that meant she really wasn't in the mood. "I just have a lot on my mind..." She said and gave a smile to the woman who had taken Armen's place... Armen was a gopher... a little insignificant puppet. But she knew him... and he tended to do everything she asked of him...

... plus. She didn't like this pretty woman working so close with her husband.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inez Grey View Post
SPOILER!!: Mr. & Mrs. Minister of Magic

Oh they were waving back? Surely a sign she should go over and socialize.

Walking across the crowded shop was certainly easier than the street outside but still a task in her heels. After a minute of manuvering around displays and giggling girls here and there, the Inez finally arrive infront of Alexander and his...wife. She taught at Hogwarts right?

"How nice to see you guys here. I saw it in a magazine the other day and decided I just had to be here, this shop is such a life saver, isn't it?" she said with a chukle to the Minister's wife. Women-to-women chitchat was always nice.

"Minister Greingoth you look spiffy today, ready for the Prophet photo-opts I assume?" she said with another grin to the man, her boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Text Cut: Droo and Inez Grey

Alexander's eyebrows creased inward. and a frown spread quickly across his face. He knew that tone all too well, and he also knew that nothing he could do or say would fix it at the moment. He eyed his wife a split second longer then did another sweeping glance across the room. As he did so, he placed his arm on his wife's neck, gave it a loving rub, and then let his dangle by his side again.

He grinned politely when the Grey woman appeared by their sides. "A lifesaver," he said, in a 'hmph' kind of tone. "Well I guess that just depends on who you are, now doesn't it?" He, for one, wouldn't be heading home with a grab bag full of samples. He was actually hoping to make ties with a few of the elite. He instinctively straightened his tie and jacket when his looked was commented on. "Well, you know how it, Miss Grey. You've got to look your best for just the right sort of people."

He gestured to his wife. "Have you met my wife?" he asked. "Professor Hecate Lafay of Hogwarts? I was just telling her how you're the new department head of Transportation."
Snich edged closer to the famous trio. He suddenly pretended to be fascinated by a bag of beauty products nearby.