View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #41 (permalink)
Jezabel Black
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adelaide Kettle
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lights Lennox
Magical Law Enforcement
Don't Cross the Book | who turned out the | Lights Lennox

Well ... Lights felt slightly awkward, and very out of place in her non-fancy outfit. She'd come to work dressed for a day at the desk, and then been pleasantly surprised with this job. But what exactly was she supposed to do here? Blend in? Stay to the side looking impassive? What do you want from me?! she felt like shrieking. Although, she had to admit, this was pretty cool. Being at the launch of the new beauty shop, and seeing for herself what all the fuss was about with the new products, was something Lights would have just loved - if she wasn't her on a job. She sighed, folding her arms and leaning against a wall with her ankles crossed, looking around for any familiar faces. Hel-lo MLE? Anyone know what we're doing here?

Just as Lights was going to pack in the 'trying to look like she was supposed to be here as opposed to lost' act, she saw another equally out-of-place-looking person and decided that he was in the same boat as her. So naturally, she went right up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey," she smiled. "I'm Lights. I'm guessing you're in this for MLE too?" Wild shot in the dark there, but that was perfectly normal for her.

... PERCEPTIVE ... ALOOF ... PHILOSOPHICAL ...

Last edited by Jezabel Black; 04-25-2012 at 10:18 AM.