View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:26 AM   #39 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Text Cut: Patriceeee and Tegzzzz. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
She knew the other girl young woman's name, she did. It rhymed with something, or sounded like something. The former prefect was trying to remember as she nodded her head. "Yeah.... Ellie?" Not Treyen's Ellie, but the OTHER Ellie. Mmhmm. There was the connection she was looking for! "How are you?" Was SHE wondering who this woman talking to them was? Or why she thought them beauty consultants? Hehe.

She was talking to two other woman, true, but that didn't mean her eyes couldn't wander around to see who else was showing up to this opening. A lot of important people if the cameras said anything. And while she recognized a good few of them, and wondered what some were doing there, she really was only excited to see just one special guest. Or beauty consultant. Or whoever the woman was looking for. Who really knew?

"Cela!" Arya waaaaaved over at her friend, but didn't go over yet cause it was rude to just leave her current conversations, right? It so was. Her chocolate eyes moved from the blonde over to the young woman at her side, and then the older woman who had them confused with someone else. "We have to go say hey to the special guests and all, but if you still want help with finding consultants I'm still willing!" The eighteen year old was always willing to lend a helping hand.

Starting with giving one to Ellie (that was her name, yeah??). She reached out and took the girl by the hand, giving her a gentle tug towards where Cela and family were, and a cheerful look. They were talking yeah? They could finish over there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

And it was time to do what she was being paid for was here to do; mingle! Celandine's attention was caught by her name and a bright smile broke over her face. It was Arya! And hey, that other girl looked familiar TOO. A former Ravieeeee? Yes! She waited for them to come over, since they were on the approach, and smiled encouragingly at a few others who had just arrived.

Welcome! Welcome! They were all so very welcome. Teehee.

Oh good, she DID remember her name. Ellie was about to be very disappointed, but no more. Ellie smiled and nodded. "That's me," she said, beaming. She was just a happy girl today. And had been for several weeks. "I'm doing quite well, and yourself?" Although, she was quite confused about all these people who had suddenly crowded the room. And why the blonde woman asked if they were beauty consultants...

In her confusion, Ellie's eyes wandered back to the Minister of Magic. He was so... manly. And... intimidating. Part of her wanted to meet him and the other part wanted to just stay away from him.

Arya's sudden exclamation tore Ellie's attention away from the man. Her eyes followed her former classmates and rested on a girl that looked a few years older than them. Slightly familiar, maybe? Hm. Ellie didn't really know what to do. But apparently it wasn't up to her anymore because she was suddenly being tugged across the room by Arya.

Flailing slightly, Ellie awkwardly waved goodbye to the nice woman they were sort of talking to and followed Arya. Not that she really had a choice, but it was fine. She would've standing alone awkwardly if it weren't for her. This "Cela" was rather pretty. Was she a beauty consultant? Ellie smiled at the older young woman. "Hello," she said, taking her stand next to Arya. Sooo... what now?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise