View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 02:43 AM   #34 (permalink)
Inez Grey
Former Department Head
Murtlap

Ministry RPG Name:
Inez Grey

SPOILER!!: MoM and Lafay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Text Cut: Droo and Inez Grey

Alexander's eyebrows creased inward. and a frown spread quickly across his face. He knew that tone all too well, and he also knew that nothing he could do or say would fix it at the moment. He eyed his wife a split second longer then did another sweeping glance across the room. As he did so, he placed his arm on his wife's neck, gave it a loving rub, and then let his dangle by his side again.

He grinned politely when the Grey woman appeared by their sides. "A lifesaver," he said, in a 'hmph' kind of tone. "Well I guess that just depends on who you are, now doesn't it?" He, for one, wouldn't be heading home with a grab bag full of samples. He was actually hoping to make ties with a few of the elite. He instinctively straightened his tie and jacket when his looked was commented on. "Well, you know how it, Miss Grey. You've got to look your best for just the right sort of people."

He gestured to his wife. "Have you met my wife?" he asked. "Professor Hecate Lafay of Hogwarts? I was just telling her how you're the new department head of Transportation."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
Spiffy?! You Guys?!? Who spoke that way...

Photo-opts?

She was the one who was invited... Alexander was simply her 'plus one.'

And how in Hades was this shop a life saver? She would die if she wasn't pretty?! Merlin, she HATED this type of woman...

She simply smiled at her, and held her husband's arm.

... you had to look your best for just the right people?!

Well, at least she was introduced as his wife. And as Hecate Lafay.

... wait... He was? When did he just tell her this woman was the new... Oh... he meant right now. Right. "Charmed..." She said nodding to the woman.

"I guess so. Obviously you wouldn't need any of these products to stay looking your finest." He was quite the handsome man after all. "Now your wife here and I know that some of us women wouldn't dare go out without putting on our faces." she giggled shortly and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh here you just made it worse." Inez had watched the minister mess with his tie which just made it more askew. She reached her hands up to his chest and quickly straightened it out. "There you go, Alexander."

Oh they were back to his wife, she didn't seem very sociable. "Oh no I don't think we officially met. Inez Grey." she stuck her hand out to shake it before speaking again, something that had bothered her. "Lafay? I see you chose to keep your maiden name, surely as to not confuse your past collegues?" A silly reason if you asked her, a woman should take her husband's last name, especially if they had a man like she did.