View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:56 AM   #29 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
OHHHHHH!!!!

She was here. Riley, who was usually seen acting aloof and brooding, was practically jumping where he stood at the sight of Evolette entering the shop. He hadn't been this excited in a very long time and he certainly was going to remember this day forever. He had to fix his hair, his hair needed to be perfect.

After Riley had looked in one of the many make-up mirrors posted around the place he looked back eagerly to where the supermodel stood, but she didn't seem ready to greet fans yet. Well this was just torture but she was very important and all so he would wait. practically holding his breath the whole time

As he looked around the shop from where he stood waiting for his idol to be ready to finally meet him, Riley caught sight of practically the only person in the room that could sway his attention.

Was that, Ellsworth Bott Toussaint?!

Had he died and gone to some sort of beauty and fashion heaven? He couldn't even imagine a nicer place to be in the entire world than here right now. But now he had a huge dilemma, persue his own career and possibly miss meeting Evolette McKenna first, or stay and be the first to shake her hand and get an autograph before all the losers in here waiting.

He could make it over there and back before she began surely.

Walking over to the woman standing by the banner, Riley cleared his throat and spoke up, a tad nervously. "Hello Miss Toussaint, I'm Riley Sinclair and I, uh... was just wondering if you happened to recieve my owl with my resume."
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Indigo looked up from checking out his latest shot (one of the Toussaint clan, if he was guessing correctly) and put on a smile for his employer. "Everything looks like it's going well so far, Mrs. Ellerby. Things are starting to pick up the pace nicely."

Well more people were slowly streaming in, anyway. Indigo's bright blue eyes flashed toward a young man loitering just behind Evolette. Judging from his sharp attire and hopeful expression, Indy was pegging him as either an aspiring model or a hardcore EE fan.

The designer leaned in toward his boss. "I think someone wants his picture with you," he tilted his head ever so slightly toward the boy behind her and shifted the camera in his hands.
Evee had noticed Cela and Ells walk in behind her, and she waved at the group. Cela had BABY with her. HEHE. Ugh. She was going to have to do some baby!gushing later.

"Lovely." She commented to Indigo's small report. He did seem to know what was going on, so perhaps he was with it after all. "Any chance I'll be getting to see that boy of yours today?" She added curiously. It was still weird when she thought about the whole situation. Weird. So coincidental and... fateful.

Evolette raised an eyebrow, turning around to see a young man standing, looking polite and patient. Well, she never turned down a fan. "Hello there." She smiled at him, holding out her hand for a shake, "I'm Evolette McKenna."

Obviously.

"What's your name?"