View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:23 AM   #26 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
As he looked around the shop from where he stood waiting for his idol to be ready to finally meet him, Riley caught sight of practically the only person in the room that could sway his attention.

Was that, Ellsworth Bott Toussaint?!

Had he died and gone to some sort of beauty and fashion heaven? He couldn't even imagine a nicer place to be in the entire world than here right now. But now he had a huge dilemma, persue his own career and possibly miss meeting Evolette McKenna first, or stay and be the first to shake her hand and get an autograph before all the losers in here waiting.

He could make it over there and back before she began surely.

Walking over to the woman standing by the banner, Riley cleared his throat and spoke up, a tad nervously. "Hello Miss Toussaint, I'm Riley Sinclair and I, uh... was just wondering if you happened to recieve my owl with my resume."
Oh, FANTASTIC. The very first person she'd encountered was actually male. What a wonderful opening for Primpernelles if they were pulling in such a diverse clientele. Male and female, and judging by the fact the Minister and his wife were here too... all ages.

Ellsworth gave the boy a once over. Her assistant handled most of the applicants, but she did remember this one. "Mr. Sinclair, of course I received your owl. We're in the process of responding, but you're invited to come in for a session. Bring your portfolio, of course. We're expanding our male line in the near future."[/color]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
And really, what would be wrong with a purple baby? Huh Copernicus, huh? It wasn't as if the potions here weren't reversible. Cela was all smiles though as she went on in, pleased to have missed the majority of the wizarding paparazzi outside, and especially pleased that there hadn't been too many chances for cameras to be shoved in her babies' faces.

Really it was clever to show up on Evee's tail, since most of them were pointed her way, and they hadn't had much time to adjust at the sudden appearance of Celandine Toussaint Kettleburn, her perfect (but admittedly unremarkable to the press outside of those interested in academia), and her sister-in-law, the CEO and creator of the Ellsberry line.

OF COURSEEEeE Cela was wearing HER perfume, Breathe. So pretty! Even seeing Lafay here didn't steal away her smile. The former Ravenclaw and former head girl, class of '72, simply gave the woman a polite nod of acknowledgement as she swept into the room, all sunshine smiles for everyone present. Where was the new proprietress?
"I think the buggy is too big for this space. You can't even have people queue up properly without them having to step over my feet," Cope responded thoughtfully before sliding it around and parking it behind the podium. There was an eep of protest from the buggy, but he was pleased that people could get to Cela now if they wanted.

"What... am I meant to do here, Cel?"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest