View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 03:05 AM   #456 (permalink)
PuppySara
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Puck looked at her, "I would advise you not to go but i wouldnt make you not go." He sighed, "Is that what he wants?"
Tay threw a pillow at Lori.
"He... asked if we could sit down and for the first time actually talk about everything that happened..." She trailed off, "And I agreed, but I told him, I would talk to you about it first." Chelle looked at him, "And he does want it to just be the two of us..." She muttered adding it on quickly.
"Hey," Lori laughed sitting up looking at her cousin, throwing the pillow back, "What was that for?"
Rowan sighed and walked up the stairs, turning the corner, but carefully watching Damon.
He sighed and quickly slipped the poem into Taylor's bag with a note on the front that said 'Tell me what you think of it!' Before going up the stairs.
"Now what was that?"
"None of your business..." Damon glared at his brother.
"Well, then I guess I'll just have to look for myself," Rowan started walking down the steps.
"Rowan no, it's for Taylor!" Damon grabbed his brothers shoulder but overbalanced,falling and soon he and Rowan were both at the bottom of the steps. Damon felt a sharp pain in his left leg, but he was sure it was nothing.