Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #118 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 48

Chapter 48: Cat fight

I leaned back into my pillows. I could barely keep my eyes open, but I still tried to read over my charms textbook. Marianna stared up from her copy of Witch Weekly.

"Is everything alright?" she asked.

"yeah," I responded casually. It wasn't though. I was scared to go to sleep because all I could think of was my dream about Fred. Harry had told my about him when we had first met, but I still didn't want him evading my mind.

"Can you two please keep it down?" Beatrice complained. The comforter was thrown over her head, but a mess of scarlet hair still crept out from under the blankets.

Ceria waltzed into the room with her pajamas on and her ruby hair pilled onto the top of her hair. "Ah come on Beaty, play nice," she crawled into her bed.

"Yeah Beaty," Marianna teased.

"Don't call me that," Beatrice pointed her finger at Marianna, "And you," Beatrice sat up and stared at Ceria, "can never call me that," The two gingers glared at each other.

"Well, I feel tension. What about you?" I asked. The girls looked up at me. "I'm going to go to bed," I didn't really want to but I didn't want Beatrice and Ceria to go all crazy preteen on each other. "Good night,"

"Night," they muttered back.

I flicked off the lights with a snap of my wand, and the room was plunged into darkness. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it to me like a shield. I stared up at the ceiling I couldn't see and waited for my dreams to take me somewhere.

They did.

Thanks for reading I know I haven't posted in forever, but I shall make up for it by giving you an dark omen cliffhanger :evillaugh So tell me what you think <3