View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:49 AM

Post Harry Potter art director states new Wizarding World theme park project 'wrapping up'

Neil Lamont, art director for the first six Harry Potter films, revealed at the round table interviews at Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter on Thursday that he and production designer Stuart Craig are nearly done wrapping up a 'project' for Universal Studios Resorts in Orlando.

This more than likely references to final designs and plans of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion, also called Phase II of the theme park, or the rumoured "Project 722." Lamont (photographed below behind Jany Temime, and between David Yates and Tom Felton), along with Alan Gilmore who helped design the currently-open Wizarding World theme park, are supervising art directors for the expansion set to open within the next few years, under head production designer Craig.

What products do you have coming up, what films are you working on this year?

Neil Lamont:
I've got a little movie called Gambit coming out at some point this year, that I worked on with Stuart. We're just sort of wrapping up a project for Universal, in Orlando now, and I'm going off to do a film that starts on Monday, which I can't tell you about.

Jany Temime (costume designer): I did Wrath of the Titans, Gravity with Alfonso Cuaron, and I'm now finishing Skyfall (Bond).

Copyright 2012 SnitchSeeker.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be rewritten or redistributed without proper accreditation.