View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 06:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
DH Vixen

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bellamy View Post
I find it interesting that it's always the more low-profile people who tend to go to these things and show their love for Harry Potter. Dan and Emma are probably the two biggest young stars of the series, yet they hardly ever go to HP-related events, aside from the movie premieres. And when it comes to the adult actors, it's always the bit players who were barely in the movies at all like Nick Moran, Warwick Davis, Natalia Tena, and Helen McCrory, rather than the big prominent actors like Michael Gambon, Maggie Smith, or Alan Rickman.
I wouldn't consider Tom to be low-profile. From my sources, the WB considers Tom to be kind of the go to person when it comes to promoting the series. He's always willing to promote the series when asked and never seems to be a burden to him at all. In February, some of my friends told him about being there to cover the studio open for various sites and he was thoroughly excited that he was going to he there as well; he does the English guide commentary after all.

I'm sure that all the actors in the series do love the series, considering that it has been a part of their lives for so long. Dan and Emma are currently filming in the States and Matt is filming in Leeds. Filming conflicts that couldn't be really avoided. Like any appearance, filming commitments take presidency and that is understandable.

Dan was at the park open as well and Emma was in Orlando along with Matt and the twins in May before the park open (which was supposed to be the previous early projected for Phase One of WWoHP at Universal). They have made the effect to attend events and that shouldn't be over looked in anyway.

Again it's rather hard for any of the actors to know fully if they will be able to attend all the events that as asked of them. We have to remember that sometimes other commitments come in the way. Be it movies or theatre engagements.

Cora SylvieSebLana

DH Vixen is offline   Reply With Quote