View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltAvis88 View Post
[spoiler="[/spoiler]

Cheyenne blushed when he complimented her on her looks. Not many men actually told her that she was pretty. Just for that she was willing to forget the fact that he thought she was French. "Oh wow! you're so sweet for saying that. You may not know believe that, but not many people have told me that. So thank you for that compliment."

"Which part of America? I come from Los Angeles, California. Have you been there before?" Cheyenne asked Alex.
Sweet? Alex was sweet? Oh well, better than being mean or rude. He nodded at what he supposed was a compliment and then smiled widely. Alex turned to the side for a few seconds and 'cleaned' the side of his shoulders as he smirked at himself. Putting on the charm, from what he could see of her blushing. "Your welcome."

"Los Angeles.No,not yet. At the moment I've only traveled two countries in Europe Italy and Ireland." Though Europe wasn't going to stop him from visiting very long distance countries from his home. A plane was the best way. "But I'll think about L.A. next time I'm gonna go travel. So, there must be stuff to do in LA. I hear its pretty packed with lots of...well...everything."