View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
FireboltAvis88
Banned
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cristoffer Daniel Strand
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jackson McQueen
Magical Law Enforcement

x12 x12
There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for| LOTR|Whovian|Sherlock Fan

SPOILER!!: "[QUOTE=Team ronmione;10941472
"Err..No,actually." He truthfully told her. Then he continued on before she could deflate in emotion and thoughts. "I meant you must be from France because of your looks. You're really pretty,actually, I was complimenting your looks."

Alex had never met a forgeiner so this would be interesting and fun getting to know her and a whole new country to him. "I hear America is really pretty,just like the girls." He winked. Now, he needed the 411 on the country anything he could learn from it would be nice. "So, where about in America do you live?"

The boat began to float away more gently now, and disappeared into a bright red tunnel with colorful clouds resting like a pillow in the air, low dimmed lights flashing off the ceiling.[/QUOTE]

Cheyenne blushed when he complimented her on her looks. Not many men actually told her that she was pretty. Just for that she was willing to forget the fact that he thought she was French. "Oh wow! you're so sweet for saying that. You may not know believe that, but not many people have told me that. So thank you for that compliment."

"Which part of America? I come from Los Angeles, California. Have you been there before?" Cheyenne asked Alex.