View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #38 (permalink)
Poolicious

DIMC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alyce LeFrique
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arjuna Subianto
International Cooperation
x3
Pooh Bear | Fabio | Sith Lord | Fab & Chic

Ruth's eyes went from her file to the door when she heard someone else entering the conference room. Another man. She murmured a quick hello to the guy. Wait did the man just winked at her? Or did something was in his eyes? BLINK.

OKAY. Lets see who's already here. MLE's liaison? Only one was present but Check. Transportation's liaison? Check. Magical Games and Sports's liaison? Check. So that mean there're three other liaison still missing. Level 3 liaison, level 4 liaison and level 9. After Ruth finished her little check list two women entered the conference room. That mean level 3 liaison, Check. And Level 9 liaison, Check.

The red hair turned her gaze towards Mr.Beckett "Mr.Beckett, do you know is Mrs. Hampson gonna join us or not?" she asked the level 2 liaison if not than the man need to tell his partner what the meeting all about.

"Well, I think most of the liaison are already here. So let's start the meeting." She won't be waiting for another late comer any longer. The late comer could come to the conference room, she doesn't mind. "I know all of you are wondering what's the meeting about." She won't be surprise if they do. "Most of you are veterans here so you might notice the lack of cooperation between each level" Because she does. "So in this meeting we're going to find a way to collaborate among levels." she explained. "I need each of you to tell me your thought of how we gonna do this." Ruth added.

I know we're gonna be stronger than you'll ever known