View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Congrats on winning the Sorting Hat Song contest!

I love a good Sorting Hat Song hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
I think we are all totally obsessed! How did you find SnitchSeeker?

News. I'm pretty sure one day I'd been looking for HP news, and came across SnitchSeeker. Then I saw it was also a roleplay site and joined, and what was a plus was that it also accepted fan fictions. I'd been writing one at the time, and had been itching to post it somewhere. SS just had everything I was looking for.
THAT is the best answer to that question I've ever heard. Love it!

Quote:
You know I think you are the first person I interviewed that said that. Neat! So, you are a Ravenclaw. Did you think you were going to be 'Claw?

Not at all. I thought I'd end up in Slytherin, but once I was in Ravenclaw I was like "...OOOH! That makes sense!" Ever since then, I've been a TOTAL Ravenclaw. *Waves a little flag*
Claws are simply the best

Quote:
*writes down all the books she hasn't heard about* Oh... right. The interview... If you were a Harry Potter character who would you be?

Gah. That's so hard. My first instinct is to say Snape, but he's just perfect the way he is, and I'm not that emotionally messed-up. Hm. I'm probably most like Sirius. He is loyal and devoted, despite being mis-treated by the world. He would do anything for those he loves.
Naaww that's so sweet. And I mean Sirius is siurusly awesome. (see what I did there!) .. But Snape is just as lovely I agree.

Great interview and all the best with getting published! *crosses fingers for you*