View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Rylan looked at Ayumi as she fixed her hat and was about to help her when the wind began to blow but she had already stuck it on her head. Realising that his hand was still in the air, he quickly held it down and pretended like nothing had happened.

So this twin, Rylan wondered if she was as hot as Ayumi. Had to be for it to be a twin, heh maybe he should set his nephew up together with her twin? That was the least he could do now that he realised that his nephew had helped him by signing him up. A stupid grin was visible on his face as he thought of going out with twins, that was simply amazi----WOAH...hold on a second! Rewind...twin BROTHER?! O_____O

Just like that, his thoughts completely shattered when Ayumi mentioned she had a twin BROTHER. "Eeeeh...." was the only thing that came out of his mouth as he stared dumbfounded at his date as if she had just said the weirdest thing in the world. "Brother..." he said and scratched the back of his non-itchy head.

Well, it seemed that his nephew was going to need to find someone else...unless he liked guys but he knew he didn't so , bad luck for him ~

"You were sorted in Gryffindor? That's amazing!" he smiled as he continued to walk on along side the sea. "The sorting hat had concidered placing me in Gryffindor as well but...it became Hufflepuff" he explained on why it was amazing to hear that she had been a Gryffindor in her school days.

"i guess i am" he said sowly when Ayumi mentioned that he was her senior. That made him sound so old~! "I am 26 and i'm not old" he pouted his lips.

Looking at his watch, Rylan saw that they had been walking for a good fifteen minutes now and he figured they should go back to their place before someone came and stole their seats and/or stuff. In the back of his mind he knew they were here alone but strange things could happen...

He was about to suggest to go back when he heard what Ayumi said. Feeling utterly embarrassed to be called a *beauty* he stuttered over his words a bit and when he had nothing to say his stomach began to growl.

It happened as if it was a sign and he grabbed it greatfully. "Shall we go back? It's getting hungry" he laughed and pointed to his stomach.