View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Tiro MacMhuirich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro MacMhuirich View Post
Cairán couldn't help but be impressed with the facade that the rooftop made before you genuinely went to search for the proper location. After all, this was something to do with a matchmaker - there had to be something else up there except for an abandoned roof and garbage... right?

Right.

And just as he was silently looking over the setting and the table that was set for two. As there was nothing else around (tables for other couples) he figured that whoever he came across on his wandering had to be his apparent date from the woman behind this stupid idea. He was seriously going to kill his best friend for this.

Speaking of finding his date, he heard a females voice and he looked up at her. His eyes and mouth tilted into a soft smirk as he let himself look her over. She was gorgeous - which was an instant bonus. "Good evening." He said to her, as he moved away from the decking and their table towards her. "My name is Cairán Black, and I believe... that I am your date for this evening." He bowed slightly from the waist as he gave her a charming smile.

As she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, a million and one thoughts began running through Lexi's mind. This man couldn't actually be her date. Could he? She'd convinced herself that this whole idea of a dating using a matchmaking service was just stupid. She'd also imagined her date to be this older, balding man who'd never had a date in his life. This was certainly no older, balding man, and she couldn't imagine he'd never had a date in his life. He was actually...well, hot.

The thought crossed her mind that he was really just a resident or employee of the building they were standing on and was about to start laughing uncontrollably when he found out what she was up here for. At that thought, her eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Then he spoke, actually taking her for surprise when he revealed who he was. "You're my date," she said, still not believing that she actually got to spend the evening with someone who still had all his hair and had probably had the same amount of dates she'd had.

"Well, ...I was, sort of expecting someone else," she said. "I mean, not a different date, no. It's just, this whole matchmaking service normally isn't my thing, and I'd just imagined the worse." She laughed a slightly nervous laugh then stepped forward. "I'm Alexia Carlton, but you can call me Lexi."