View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
FireboltAvis88
Banned
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cristoffer Daniel Strand
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jackson McQueen
Magical Law Enforcement

x12 x12
There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for| LOTR|Whovian|Sherlock Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
Alex turned around to face the girl. Ok. Good. He looked well groomed and dressed similar to her. As she stuck out her hand Alex grabbed it back in his and said, "I'm Alex, your wonderful date for today." Because anyone who knew him knew he was wonderful,in and out. "Nice to meet you Cheyenne."

He then pointed at the boat and suggested "I'm more than certain this is our ride. Or date." Alex laughed a bit. As they made over to the edge of the water Alex still held onto her hand as he helped her onto the boat. "Best not you fall in the water- wouldn't want you to look a mess after all the time you spent on how you look."
Cheyenne frowned when she heard Alex mention the fact she must have spent a lot a time dressing up for this occasion. She hadn't even spent that much time at all. She had just grabbed a pair of pants, a blouse and some sandals because she didn't really know what kind of date she was going on. Did it look like she was vain or something? Cheyenne just shrugged the though away. Maybe she was just reading too much into what he meant. Maybe he was paying her a compliment although it really didn't sound like one. Maybe he was feeling awkward like she was.

"Oh thanks for your help, Alex. I think that I'm safely in the boat now."Cheyenne gave him a smile as she sat down opposite from him.