View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:14 AM   #25 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
Wow, that's so expensive! And... Why are the animals on the box the wrong colors?
i thought my eyes screen was playing tricks on me, but they ARE the WRONG colors arent they? for $350 you'd think they'd at least get the colors right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofmystery View Post
Warner Bros hasn't confirmed a date for the release, but the promos definitely came from them (even if they haven't 'officially' made an announcement). Amazon tends to get their hands on stuff like this before companies release them personally. Also, the definitive set was confirmed by David Heyman/Barron/Yates for a 2012 release, so this is coming out later this year.
so this was the heralded mother set to end all mother sets right? maybe they be fishing for fan reactions (specially that price) before saying anything official. i hope they're listening now because the fans this side of the fandom arent too happy with it

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes
Steelsheen is offline   Reply With Quote