View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 01:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltAvis88 View Post
Cheyenne waited for the strange sensation to subside before she removed her grip from the branch she happened to appear next to. She looked around and didn't have the slightest idea where she was. 'Okay, this is going to be very interesting indeed.' she thought to herself when she saw the young man standing near a boat that was floating on the river.

She looked around to see whether anyone else was around and when she didn't, she figured that this was her date for the day. So she inspected her attire to make sure that she didn't get it smudged during the 'traveling' process. She was wearing a white blouse, yellow pants and flat sandals. 'I guess this is going to be appropriate as it's going to get.'

Cheyenne made her way to the man and smiled sticking out her hand. "Hello I guess you must be my date for today. My name is Cheyenne."
Alex turned around to face the girl. Ok. Good. He looked well groomed and dressed similar to her. As she stuck out her hand Alex grabbed it back in his and said, "I'm Alex, your wonderful date for today." Because anyone who knew him knew he was wonderful,in and out. "Nice to meet you Cheyenne."

He then pointed at the boat and suggested "I'm more than certain this is our ride. Or date." Alex laughed a bit. As they made over to the edge of the water Alex still held onto her hand as he helped her onto the boat. "Best not you fall in the water- wouldn't want you to look a mess after all the time you spent on how you look."