View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemist_18 View Post
A potioneer and curse breaker at Gringotts? Well, this woman seemed like she was a hardworker and independent.

"Your job sounds interesting." he said. But Jun didn't like a woman who chewed and popped the bubble gum in front of him. That's so rude and disgusting.

Talking about job? Hmm.. "Now, I work at Ministry." he said. "I am a researcher of Department Accidents and Catastrophes." then he wore his sunglasses. Well, he was not a fan of sunny day because his eyes were sensitive with light.

"Are you tired?" he asked. "I want to buy some snacks and drinks."
Paris was glad that she was wearing her sunglasses because her eyes kept rolling the longer Jun kept talking. He was so typically boring. She blew another bubble and popped it. "Everything about me is interesting." she countered.

And arid breeze lifted up the hem of her dress. She welcomed the air and stood to keep her dress from flying up around her navel. She was not wearing the underwear fit for exhibition. "Oh a book worm. How quaint." He spent all his time indoors, nose stuck in a book. Yep he was boring.

Paris looked at him, "We've been walking about about 20 minutes. Why would I be tired already?" She didn't like people trying to shove off their weaknesses on her to try to use her as the reason for their weakness. If he was tired and wanted to stop all he had to do was say so. "Oh be my guest." she gestured with ehr hand toward the little kiosks that were set up around the site.

Paris had packed a picnic for the occasion, but not she wasn't sure she wanted to share with him.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣