View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood'sLittleFlower View Post
Standing in front of this woman, Easton eyes fell down toward the object she hastily put away. Huh. Wonder what that was. Though, for fear of being rude, he wouldn't really question it. He didn't see the point anyway.

Either way, he greeted her beautiful face with a smile. Honestly, it was even prettier than he thought she'd be. Not that he thought she'd be ugly- no. But let's face it. This girl was HOT. And at the time, that was enough for the shallow eighteen year old. A pretty face and an attitude that wasn't completely crazy or saint-like was all he really cared for.

"Oh? Gabi? Well i'll be sure to keep tha' in mind," When she spoke his name another smirk appeared and he made a little sort of bow. "Yes, thaas right." he nodded, Australian accent coming out a bit. Now, now. How to go about this?

His eyes wandered further into the concert for a moment before landing back on Gabi. "So, where ah you from?"
Gabi was rather still for a moment, in a daze of sorts. His eyes were so... green! And well, honestly, he was cute. Maybe even hot... But Gabi shouldn't be so swept away. It was only a guy, and there were many more good looking ones at Beauxbatons. Well, as long as he wasn't one of those creeps, she was happy.

"You do that,"
she smiled. If he ever dared to forget her name, she might just rip his throat out. Just maybe. Good, so he was Easton. "I thought, for a moment zat you would stand me up." He was lucky that he didn't.

"Champagne,"
she smiled. "France. I grew up on a vineyard. You?" she asked, before letting her gaze flick towards the band. They weren't really quite as bad as Maine said they were. But then, Maine was always just weird.