View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 06:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Default Hahaha. XD That would have been hilarious.
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Carter laughed. "What?" he said with a little shrug. "It's something I've always wondered about." And she couldn't deny that she's flipped her hair at least once before for the benefit of a guy. It was what girls did.

He was about to say both, but Brynn beat him to it. He chuckled a little at her response. "Did it work?" he asked. So he was curious. He never really understood the point of pick up lines. But then again, all his previous relationships were based on friendships that became something... more.

Plus, he doubted he could ever pull off something so cheesy.

He raised an eyebrow at her next question. This jumped to something personal pretty quickly. He ran a hand through his hair thinking about how best to word what happened. "I guess you could say we just got too busy with each other." He shrugged a little. "Work kept us away from each other... and then... she moved." And they mutually decided that it just wasn't worth the effort. It was hard enough making things work while they were in the same country.

Hopefully she wasn't expecting an incredibly juicy story.

Now it was his turn. "What's the most expensive thing you ever bought yourself?" he asked.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You