View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Wood'sLittleFlower

DMLE & DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brooks Bradshaw
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dieter Kareless
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Coulson Bradshaw
Law Enforcement
Ern's Walmart Greeter

Standing in front of this woman, Easton eyes fell down toward the object she hastily put away. Huh. Wonder what that was. Though, for fear of being rude, he wouldn't really question it. He didn't see the point anyway.

Either way, he greeted her beautiful face with a smile. Honestly, it was even prettier than he thought she'd be. Not that he thought she'd be ugly- no. But let's face it. This girl was HOT. And at the time, that was enough for the shallow eighteen year old. A pretty face and an attitude that wasn't completely crazy or saint-like was all he really cared for.

"Oh? Gabi? Well i'll be sure to keep tha' in mind," When she spoke his name another smirk appeared and he made a little sort of bow. "Yes, thaas right." he nodded, Australian accent coming out a bit. Now, now. How to go about this?

His eyes wandered further into the concert for a moment before landing back on Gabi. "So, where ah you from?"

_____________you wanna run it back but you can't turn the time, you start to feel like you're losing your shine
__________________________________but the grass ain't always greener on the_o t h e r_ s i d e