View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommehbell View Post
Paris popped a piece of Droobles bubble gum into her mouth and chewed a few times before blowing a gigantic bubble before she answered him. "I still work honey." The bubble popped and Paris giggled.

She popped a few more bubbles. "I am the founder and principle potioneer of the Greenwood Potions Factory. However right now I am negotiating taking my company public and since I was spending so much of my time at Gringotts I figured I should be paid for it. So I got a job as a curse breaker." She thought that had been a stroke of genius. Paris figured she had to ask, "So what is it that keeps you rolling in the gold?" Not that he had a lot to roll in mind you.
A potioneer and curse breaker at Gringotts? Well, this woman seemed like she was a hardworker and independent.

"Your job sounds interesting." he said. But Jun didn't like a woman who chewed and popped the bubble gum in front of him. That's so rude and disgusting.

Talking about job? Hmm.. "Now, I work at Ministry." he said. "I am a researcher of Department Accidents and Catastrophes." then he wore his sunglasses. Well, he was not a fan of sunny day because his eyes were sensitive with light.

"Are you tired?" he asked. "I want to buy some snacks and drinks."

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.