View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

Ayumi fixed her hat when the wind started to blow. It's not that hard but she wants it stuck on her head, right? No need to get that tan. Plus, she doesn't want her color changed when she comes back to work next time.

Ayumi looked at Rylan when he asked about her twin. She smiled, she knew he would ask this question "Twin brother" which obviously means fraternal. They're both pretty close but then after graduating at Hogwarts the two went on with their own lives. Ryu is now in Italy and works on a fancy photography studio that does cover for big and successful magazines or maybe art collections. Yeah, she hasn't met him in a long long time.

Speaking of Hogwarts "Really?" she said with glitter on her eyes. She never knew he's in the same school as her but that's not really surprising because Hogwarts is such a famous school to the Wizarding world. "My twin was sorted under Ravenclaw." smart guy and very arrogant at it "While I was sorted under Gryffindor" quite the opposite than her brother. They're both VERY different. "But we've never met. I suppose you're a senior" at the time when they're both at Hogwarts.

Ayumi nodded as he started talking about his upbringing. That's nice. Although, she never expected that his nephew would be the one to do all these stuffs. And so he is single.... well, duh, he is. That's the point with this matchmaking stuffs. "Well, thank your nephew for me" because without the little kiddo, Ayumi would be stuck with someone else.

Ayumi grinned when he told her she is beautiful. "Thank you..." she said nodding her head to him, "You're quite the beauty yourself" she giggled. Well, she's telling the truth. He'd be dumb enough to not know that.