View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

Walking with Rylan next to him, Ayumi kept smiling. It was kinda weird for awhile, it was the first time that she actually have no idea on what to do. It's as if she acted like her twin, Ryu. It's not like her not to say that much and especially on a date. Ayumi would usually be the one talking and have all these words and phrases complete. This is nicer though. It felt different but it's really nice.

Ayumi looked at the sea shore and to where they were walking. Such a nice beach and it's definitely nice that finally she get to experience this vacation.

She was startled when he heard him speak after a very long pause. "I'm originally was born and raised in Japan." she nodded. "But after finding out that my twin and I are half-bloods and was each given a letter to enter Hogwarts, we all migrated to London" she smiled. That's pretty much the whole story when it comes to that question. "How about you?" pertaining to the same question. "And what's the story behind this blind date because honestly, you cannot be single" she laughed. It's true. With that face, why would he be here in the first place?