View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default Refrained from using a HP pick-up line, hahh
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Brynn nodded. She liked muggle transportation, even if it really was slow compared to apparating. If he had mentioned a motorcycle, however, she probably would have demanded that they leave straight away so that she could get a ride.

"I'll do my best," she smiled.

Upon hearing his answer to her question, Brynn gave a light laugh and lifted an eyebrow. "Of all things, you'd flip your hair?" Then again, if she had woken up as a guy tomorrow, she wouldn't know where the hell she would begin.

Now. Hmmmm. The funniest pick-up line used on her. "Well," she began, and she flipped her hair over her shoulder rather exaggeratedly. "Do you mean the funniest as in the cheesiest, most horrible line ever..? Or do you mean the funniest, actually-got-me-to-laugh kind of pick up line?" She didn't exactly wait for a response, but answered them both instead. "The former would have to be something about stars in my eyes, which is as painfully cheesy and cliche as it gets, and the latter.." She paused and traced her finger around the rim of her coffee cup while she thought. "Yeah, I can't really think of a pick-up line that was really funny... I think it's more in the way that it's delivered."

Okay, so her turn again! She took a sip of her drink and swallowed. Mmm. "All right. What was the reason behind the break-up with your last girlfriend?" Maybe that was a little personal, but he could answer as vaguely or descriptively as he pleased.