View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Roxanne watched as he reached over and detached the boot from her pole. As this was going on, she couldn't help but notice that he wasn't really that bad looking. Maybe even… slightly attractive? Trying to clear her head of this thought, she said "Thank you," recasting her line.

"Oh, I'm from Albany, New York where my father owns a chain of retail stores that are pretty successful, over there anyway. My brother Sam and I bounced back and forth between Hogwarts and home until we graduated and went to college. I eventually settled in Washington D.C. until I landed in London a little over a year ago." She really hoped that the whole 'pretty successful' thing hadn't come off as bragging. It was more a statement about an inescapable piece of her life.

She caught on to something it seemed they both had in common. "You went to Hogwarts? Which house were you in?" Couldn't have been Slytherin, she would've seen him around. Unless he was younger than her…
"Not a problem." he said with a shrug, continuing to wiggle his line in the water, hoping to Merlin he didn't catch anything. Armen didn't feel like touching any fish right now.

So it was her turn to spill where she was from and his past to him, he waited patiently to hear. "Oh you're from the States? I've actually dealt with their Ministry a few times and have visited a few places here and there." D.C was one of them, obviously. "It's nice, more variation in weather that's for sure." he chuckled thinking of their temperate zones, desserts, and plains. So different than Britain.

"Well that seems nice, I guess Hogwarts brings all of us back to England, we can't stay away it seems." he laughed again, the first genuine one since they had arrived. He was enjoying the company more also. "I was in Ravenclaw, and you?" the thirty-six year old said, trying to place her in a house in his mind. He hadn't recognized her or her name but that didn't mean they may have attended school together, that place was still big.