View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemist_18 View Post
Well, it's better. He liked when a stranger prefered to call him Junichiro. Maybe he seemed arrogant and serious. Yeah, he is. It was hard to be nice with a woman for him. Except..

Errr.. forget about that. He walked around the ancient petra. Jun was not impressed about it. He was bored. Ancient history was not his stuff. He'd better to spend his time reading at his private library or cooking or playing with the twins.

"So.." he started to speak. "I bet you came from rich family. Am I right?" he guessed
Paris stopped walking and turned to look at him. Her sunglasses once again perched on her face. "What ever gave you that impression?" she asked him seriously. He wasn't dressed as if he could spot a designer fashion accessory. Though Paris was wearing enough money to feed a family for several months. "No you aren't right. But to answer your question. I made my money the old fashion way." She pulled her sunglasses down to the tip of her nose so that only her eyes were exposed. "I earned it." He didn't need to know that Paris did indeed come from an extremely wealthy family. Once she left Hogwarts she set out to make her own fortune. It was nice spending other people's money but it was nicer to make her own and still spend other people's money.

Her grandmother didn't like it but Paris was still a Riddle and this entitled to the Riddle Trust. And the day Paris stopped to care what her grandmother thought about anything she did was the day hell turned into a great winter vacation spot.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣