View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

"And the others?" Brynn questioned.

She gave a small smile and rolled her eyes. The worst game of 21 Questions? "Well, I'll just have to make up for you and turn it into a good game." Or perhaps her 'skill' would rub off on him.

He closed the door and she felt the slight jolt of the carriage as it started forward. Onward!

She smiled again when he posed a question. "Oh, see? That's not a bad question," she added. "The beginning ones always have to be kind of vague anyway, don't you think?" They needed some sort of foundation for the latter ones.

Anyway. Now for her response as to what she did for fun. "Well, let's see.." She sat back and crossed one leg over the other. "I like running and exercise in general, coffee - as you already know, a few particular muggle shows, gardening, hiking, sometimes shopping, and - of course - being with my friends." Satisfied with her brief list, she gave a nod. That's what she could think of off the top of her head, at least.

"And you.." Now for his question. Hmmm. Brynn paused for a moment or two to ponder this. "Okay. If you tomorrow you woke up as a girl, what's the first thing you would do?" Amused, she added. "An appropriate answer."