View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
Jezabel Black
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adelaide Kettle
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lights Lennox
Magical Law Enforcement
Don't Cross the Book | who turned out the | Lights Lennox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
"Game on." she said, sending a smirk his way.

Driving cars was not her thing. Motorcycles were. She was actually terrified of cars. And this game somehow made her zoom off the road so many times, she was pretty sure she made a new road on top of the original road. Letting her hands drop to her sides as the GAME OVER words flashed on her screen not very long after him, she laughed and shook her head. "Not bad, not bad." she said, looking over at his screen and finally him.

"You tried to get a license?" Why in Merlin's beard would he do that?
"Yeah. I thought it would help with ... stuff." It was easier to be disguised as a Muggle when you were on the run, especially a Muggle with a car. Seriously, every Muggle seemed to have a car now! "My older sister passed with flying colours on her first try, of course," he added. "Des wouldn't shut up about it for weeks. My parents weren't too thrilled, though. They ... don't really like Muggles. Didn't like them." He always forgot it was past tense now, not present, even though it had been two years. And 'didn't really like Muggle' was putting it in the best way possible.

"What do you want to play next?" he asked, trying to change the subject. He had a nasty feeling that if Evelyn heard his history for the past few years, she'd run screaming. Which was probably better for her.

... PERCEPTIVE ... ALOOF ... PHILOSOPHICAL ...