View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 09:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommehbell View Post
Paris walked around him slowly taking in everything that was Junichiro. Her Prada boots ringing out across Petra with each slow step. "Now what kind of woman would I be if I called you something everyone else calls you?" She stopped and tapped a finger against her chin and she considered her own question. "Why that would make me ordinary." She chuckled. "And my dear Mr. Sasaki I am far from ordinary. You may call me Paris. My mother is Mrs. Greenwood." She told him. "I think I will call you Chiro." She gave him a sly smile.

Paris chuckled. "Is that really want you want to talk about?" She ran her hand along the rough edge of the rock. "I can think of better things to occupy my time with other than ancient history." She mused. She eyed the men offering tours of Petra, but she was leery of climbing on top of those animales. The poor beasts looked totally spent. Paris turned to Jun and pulled her sunglasses down so he could see her eyes. "If you want to live a little I've got a carpet we can ride." her brown eyes glinted wickedly.
*sigh*

Okay, Jun would call her Paris but... Chiro??

"Pardon, but I am very comfortable if you call me Jun, or Junichiro."He said cool. He hated silly nickname. Eh, no.. not because of that. Well, because his name was written in kanji alphabet and it was 'Jun', 'Ichi', and 'Ro'. "Because in Japanese language my name consist of 3 kanji alphabet. Hope you'll understand." explained him short.

Well, she was not a fan of History too, same as him. But he was very enthusiast with ancient Japanese history, maybe because it was his heritage.

"Well, I think it will be better if we just walk." he said cool.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.