View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 01:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Roxanne watched as he seemed to stiffen at being called by his current title. Ooo… someone's touchy about their job… "Okay fine, personal assistant." She liked the term gopher better. More fitting somehow…

She let out a small laugh at his shock upon hearing her department. "Yep. Funny, isn't it?" Of course, not funny ha ha, but funny strange. "Fishing for information much?" Like she'd actually tell him, of all people, if anything was going wrong. "Actually, everything's running much smoother now." And she wasn't lying either.

And speaking of fishing… She felt a tug at the end of her line and started to reel it in.
If things could get more awkward Armen would throw himself into the lake.

After being called a gopher and then him reacting with the perfect amouth of distaste she decided to call him out on it. The nerve. He agreed she was no Emily Browne in the rude department or that rude at all but still. "I'm not fishing for information, I was just wondering." he said sort of innocently. "I haven't been down on level two in a while and I was just wondering how a former collegue was doing."

'Like if he had tripped using that cane yet.'

"It looks like you have a bite." he said pointing at her fishing pole as the bobber sunk below the surface.