View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

She hadn't met a curse breaker before, but he wasn't one... so Katrina still couldn't say she had met one. But taking care of magical creatures? That was something she hadn't heard anyone say for a while either. "Really? Like... dragons?" Katrina asked. Because that seemed to be what most guys she knew worked with. Dragons. And stuff that breathed out fire or poison or something dangerous.

"Really cute," Katrina commented. Though not really. Only sometimes. "She was cuter when she was five... when she was going through her unicorn phase." Plastic unicorns, glass unicorns, stuffed unicorns. Yup. That was a fun time. "Nope. I never intended on working there... at all, I always thought I'd travel a bit before I settled down somewhere I really liked and figure out the rest of my life there," Katrina admitted. She hadn't intended to work at the Ministry. Nor had she wanted to stay in England. But... stuff happened and she did. "What about you? Why leave Egypt?" she asked.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...