View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #21 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Katrina nodded her head. "It most definitely is." It made her feel... not old. She took a drink of her soda, wondering what it would taste like if it were to be coffee flavored... it was probably best not to find out because as much as she loved coffee, it would be gross. "Egypt? That sounds like fun, what were you doing in Egypt?" she asked. Seemed like everyone went to Egypt for some unknown reason; unknown to her, at least.

"When she isn't flushing my papers or coffee down the loo, she's lovely," Katrina said laughing. Yes. Her sister did that. Little attention craving girl, her sister was. "I've been working in the Ministry since I was... 19? So I suppose it'd be around three years, almost four since I've been there..." Katrina mused as she did a little math in her head. up, three to four years sounded about right.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...