Thread: Adventure: The Next Generation - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
potterhead4lyf
Members
Flobberworm

Gryffindor The Next Generation - Sa13+

Chapter one: The Familiar Beginning.

Standing anxiously at the double doors that stood amongst the students Rose held onto Albus's hand looking up at her friend. Albus glanced to the side and saw Scorpius glaring at him. A woman in green robes stood before the students as she welcomed them to Hogwarts. " You each will be placed into a house. There is Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Hufflepuff. When your name is called please step forward and we will place the sorting hat on you." She said as she started to read the list of names. " Rose Weasley." Rose looked around before closing her eyes and sitting on the stool. " GRYFFINDOR!" The old wrinkled hat had shouted. " Scorpius Malfoy." Minevra said in a distasteful voice.

The blond haired boy strode to the stool with his head held high. The hate had barely touched his head before it shouted " SLYTHERIN!" Scorpius walked to the table where he belong. " Albus Potter." The common room went silent as Albus walked with his head down. Just as his father he was hoping he wouldn't be placed in Slytherin. " The sorting hat takes your choice into consideration also." He remembered as the hat was placed on his head. " Ahh I was wondering when you would show up." The sorting hat hummed. " Your brother was easy to place but where to put you..." The sorting hat began to ponder.

" Not Slytherin." He whispered. " Not Slytherin eh? Just like your father I will tell you the same thing I told him many years ago. You could be great there its all here in your head."
"Not Slytherin." The boy had pleaded quietly.
"If not Slythering better be... GRYFFINDOR!!" Every one that was holding there breath burst with cheers! Albus walked with an awkward smile on his face as he sat down next to Rose.