View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Andrew was going to kill Alexander Rose. It was official. Really, he knew his brother meant well, but honestly, he didn't lose the love of his life. Alex should have been the one applying for himself, not meddling in his brother's affairs.

But he was an honest and true badger and of course, a teammate. He wasn't about to stand-up a "blind date", even if he didn't approve of it. Besides, the scuba diving part sounded like fun. Maybe he'd find a rare aquatic sea animal and bring it back to smack Alex with.

No, Vicky Daniels, no flowers for you. Andrew didn't want to give his unapproved blind date the wrong idea, after all. He wasn't looking for love. He had love. And fate wasn't on their side.

But he wasn't the type to not bring anything either. No flowers, because the last time he gave flowers to a girl, was his wife. But what he did have was something else. Pink scuba diving goggles. And a matching blue pair for himself. Because the one's provided for them were always cheap ones that they could never see properly out of.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.