View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Katrina had to agree. She didn't know what they were thinking either. "Or if they were thinking at all," Katrina added. Because there was a chance that the creators of such a menu just made stuff up on the menu hoping no one would get sick from it. "Hogwarts definitely was amazing. The view there, particularly in the Spring is just gorgeous, I'm lucky I still get to pop back over there once or twice a year," Katrina said. She had always loved being at Hogwarts.

Sixteen? "Definitely way too old, though he's the same age as my cousin, unless he wants to play dressup with an eight year old?" Katrina asked, with a giggle. Because she knew Serene would adore it. Hehe. D'awwwh. Katrina did love little kids... when they weren't being brats. "She must be adorable." Truth. Because it was older when they got vicious and... not adorable.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...