View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Gabi heard a noise a few feet away and turned, watching the arrival of who she could only assume was her date. The first thing that caught her attention was the cane he was holding...well, that was interesting. What was that on the top there? From where she was standing it looked like a snitch or something, but she couldn't see it very well.

He had longer blonde hair and had thought to wear a coat, something Gabi hadn't had the foresight to do. It was a shame, seeing his trench coat made her think of a really nice green trench coat she had in her closet with that tags still on it, it would have been PERFECT for today...oh well, too late now. She smiled politely and closed the distance between them, holding out a hand for a shake.

"Hello, I'm Gabriela. You must be my date," she said with a small chuckle. Because who else could it be? She was just trying to make small talk to put off the whole boat thing for as long as humanly possible.
Oh good, she helped with the whole distance thing. Harvey wouldn't have to walk very far anymore.

Gabriela, I'm Harvey he took her hand and shook it gently. He smiled when he heard her little joke and laugh. Well, if I'm not I sure got lucky Harvey! You charmer. When he does show up. We'll have left him the dust.

He looked at the boat then back to Gabriela. I think we have to get in that. As much as he really didn't want to.